Call us at 1-800-724-0236 to be connected with a certified AVRover technician, free of charge!
Follow these steps and you’ll be conducting your class from your AVRover Cart in no time!
1. Plug in AVRover Cart
2. Connect VGA (blue) and audio (black) cables to laptop.
3. Power on projector
4. Turn on amplifier and use aux knob to adjust volume
5. To adjust height of projector use cord on side of AVRover Cart
6. To adjust size of image move Cart closer to/further from projection surface
7. to play a DVD turn on DVD player and set projector input to source 2 and use DVD knob on amplifier to adjust volume.
How do I hook up other devices to my AVRover Cart?
Your AVRover Cart came with auxillary RCA inputs already installed and hooked up to the onboard projector, simply connect your desired device, power it on and change the input or "source" on your projector and you're ready to go!
What if I want to add components in the future?
One of the nice features of an AVRover system is that it is futureproof, meaning when you are looking to add equipment or swap out components it is straightforward. Because all AVRover systems use a rack-rail system, any standard rack mountable shelves, drawers, computers and more will work nicely. If at any point you are unsure how to remove or install components, just give us a call and we'll walk you through it!